Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums  

Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums > General Scenario Paintball > Scenario Team Recruiting

Scenario Team Recruiting Looking to join a team or have a team that is looking for new members? This is the place.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #21
nchittendon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Thanks!

No, if anything, I would have to agree that it is more of a disadvantage than anything else. I am unable to communicate or plan in any way with my own team, because they may be shooting at my troops throughout the day of battle to balance teams out .

I was selected for General of the Midwest Alliance several months before being selected for the Wild Bunch and accepting. It's a tough situation not being able to include them in my planning, but it's life.

The Wild Bunch's name and reputation are far more meaningful than any one game and I have the utmost confidence that their actions on the field, no matter for which team they fight, will extinguish any doubts of trustworthiness.

Spoken like a General. I would assume that is all that speculators would want to hear from the source.
~In a crisis an operator will not rise to the occasion, but rather sink to the level of their training~
nchittendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
Jedimaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA View Post
Let's just get it on! GBG's are not about who's who and what's what. It's about two sides (yea hopefully equal but not always possible) playing some eight hour all out paintball.
ZACTLY!

People are gonna talk. Who cares

They always have and always will, especially about Wild Bunch.

Here's the thing that every one who is "speculating" can think about:

Senator is a competitor, and plays with honor.

Wild Bunch is a team of competitors and we play with honor.

This isn't the first time we've been split up and played against each other, and it wont be the last. We'll go just as hard at each other as we would play together.

We'll work as hard for the GLC general to accomplish any mission assigned to us to thwart Senators plans ( ) and we'll work just as hard for General Senator on any mission he assigns us to thwart the GLC general.

I would also suggest to any of these speculators to stop in the Wild Bunch tent and talk directly to any of us if you have concers that day.

Now, that being said:

Welcom to all our new team mates C4, Senator and the guys from Mayhem!

Looking forward to a great season of playing some stand up ball with all of you!

Without Honor, Victory is Hollow
Jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #23
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimaster View Post

...Now, that being said:

Welcom to all our new team mates C4, Senator and the guys from Mayhem!

Looking forward to a great season of playing some stand up ball with all of you!
Many thanks! Looking forward to a great 2012 season kicked into high gear by one of the best GBGs ever win or lose!!!

Wolf Pack Teammate
Pelican Brigade Paint Ball Club Member
Oklahoma D-Day British Airborne Member
Wild Bunch Team Member
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
Krutsie

SENATOR...You accepted GBG General as a Woodland Security Member. why dont you wear our Jersey one last time and my guys will support you!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #25
EZD

Arrow

SENATOR joining team Wild Bunch has changed things and so has Mayhem combining with Wild Bunch this year.

I will be trying to keep Wild Bunch with their player Senator but the team understands that if I feel the sides are uneven they are still a swing team.

Team Wild Bunch is one of the oldest most experiences scenario teams in Minnesota, they have played close to 100 scenario games, many traveling around the US. As a team they have organized and run 5 of the areas biggest events raising more then $50,000 for charity.

Splat Tag does not sponsor just any scenario team! We only sponsors honest, stand up and the best! All of the teams sponsored by Splat Tag know that more then anything my number one goal is for all players to have fun and for teams to be fare.

Sponsored teams from Splat Tag have been moved/switch last minute at almost ever GIANT BIG GAME for the past 10 years to keep side fare as possible. They all know to play 110% for what ever side they are assigned.
There will be no spying and helping the other team.

Darrin Johnson
CEO
Splat Tag, Inc.
Producer of the GIANT BIG GAME.
www.splattag.com
www.giantgame.com

P.S. Even congratulations and welcome to the best scenario paintball team in Minnesota! I remember when you first start playing at Splat Tag. Seems like yesterday.

Twin Cities Paintball - Facebook page 12 courses in Baldwin, WI.
EZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
Senator

Default Middle Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutsie View Post
SENATOR...You accepted GBG General as a Woodland Security Member. why dont you wear our Jersey one last time and my guys will support you!
Krutsie, I had already decided that the best route was heading for middle ground since I accepted the General position as a member of Woodland Security and will be serving in the role as a member of Wild Bunch.

I have decided that I will wear my officer's uniform and Beret from the British Commonwealth. Hopefully you'll agree with this compromise. I still hope to have the great fighters of Woodland Security among the spirited ranks of the Midwest Alliance.
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #27
C4 Explosives

Quote:
I have decided that I will wear my officer's uniform and Beret from the British Commonwealth. Midwest Alliance.
Bloody Brilliant!

*** I am in no way responsible for Slumlord's comments ***
C4 Explosives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #28
Krutsie

Quote:
Krutsie, I had already decided that the best route was heading for middle ground since I accepted the General position as a member of Woodland Security and will be serving in the role as a member of Wild Bunch.

I have decided that I will wear my officer's uniform and Beret from the British Commonwealth. Hopefully you'll agree with this compromise. I still hope to have the great fighters of Woodland Security among the spirited ranks of the Midwest Alliance.
Thats Slumlords call ! I wont be attending !
Krutsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:47 PM   #29
Flyboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Explosives View Post
Bloody Brilliant!
C4 have been hanging with Ravenwood??
Old 06-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #30
FaTaL

Senator that a B'A picture
FaTaL is offline   Reply With Quote